Please Touch Museum
Group Sales and Marketing Associate
April 2012 — Present
Primary responsibilities include developing and executing a marketing plan to generate maximum sales for the following sales segments: corporate group, tour and travel, hospitality/local hotels, affinity, and youth and school groups.
• Develop and implement quarterly sales and marketing strategic plans for designated target markets.
• Plan, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate group advertising and media; including direct mailing, brochure & logo creation, web listings & SEO, email marketing, and event marketing.
• Create and manage the monthly educational newsletter distributed to over 5,000 recipients.
• Prepare innovative reports from Convergence and Siriusware software to show meaningful sales activity; analyze reports and adjust sales plans as necessary.
• Design, plan, and execute annual events for two major marketing segments; coordinating external relations, operations, and logistics.