September 2011 — May 2012
• Keep track of editorial placements in publications such as GQ, Esquire, Vogue, InStyle, Glamour, The Wall Street Journal, Women’s Wear Daily and The New York Times.
• Research celebrity trends in an effort to increase press and consumer awareness for the brand.
• Assist on appointments with editors, stylists and costume designers who represent A-List celebrities including Andy Samberg, Daniel Radcliffe, and Lady Gaga.
• Assisted on bi-annual editorial look book shoots for Brooks Brothers and Black Fleece collections.
• Track placements featured on television shows including Mad Men, Gossip Girl and Glee.
• Assist in pulling outfits together for celebrities attending red carpet events and awards shows such as the Oscar’s, Emmy’s, and Grammy’s.
• Create Adobe In-Design files organizing media coverage of the brand such as editorial pieces and red carpet events.
• Managed sample closet by keeping merchandise organized and making sure samples were returned in a timely manner as well as in good condition.