Minnesota State University-Mankato
Masters of Arts, Technical Communication
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
I am a detailed and results-driven individual with a professional and academic background in communications. With a wide array of technical skills in social media management, digital marketing/sales, and content generation, I blend creative composition with smart marketing techniques.
Dab Magazine (2013)
Save the Crumbs (2011-2013)
National Geographic: Your Shot (2011)
Best in Show, 410 Project (Photos on Front Open Exhibition)
• Promoting university and organization’s mission statement and communicating core values with students.
• Meeting weekly, monthly, and quarterly metrics for admissions representatives.
• Securing admissions applications and paperwork to ensure that student is completing necessary tasks to gain acceptance in university.
• Attending meetings and training seminars.
• Utilizing Campus Nexus and Perceptive Content to ensure all new enrollees have met and documented all admissions requirements before acceptance
• Performing social media management and engagement duties to ensure marketing efforts are being met for campus
• Supporting campus events and projects by brainstorming, creating, and promoting occasions