Lyman Richey Corporation
July 2013 — Present
• Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel and designated divisions.
• Coordinates recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students, and temporary employees.
• Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing.
• Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, billing, and communicating benefit information to employees.
• Conducts new-employee orientations.
• Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database.
• Administers compensation program; monitors performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
• Maintains and coordinates employee recognition programs.
• Maintains job descriptions, company organization charts and employee photo directory.
• Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems. Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
• Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
• Assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
• Participates in the evaluation of and implementation of new HR technologies.