Project Coordinator, Global Consumer Market
July 2015 — Present
• Create and maintain basic project plans
• Ensure that Korn/Ferry is meeting or exceeding agreed upon commitments outlined in signed contracts by managing the execution of the project’s timelines, and external and internal client expectations
• Coordinate project deliverables including: assessment tools, interactive learning, coaching, consulting and instructor led training.
• Review and monitor project financials; track project expenses; trigger timely invoice requests.
• Compile budget and status reports as needed
• Act as primary point of contact for owned projects to Operations and Revenue Manager for project related activities and inquiries
• Serve as primary point of contact for direct communication with the participants, client, faculty, coaches, and/or third party vendors
• Support delivery of work (manage participants, platforms, instruments, results/output, logistics fulfillment)
• Participate in client-facing meetings (drive prep, agenda, notes)
• Coordinate materials production for client-focused meetings
• Back office systems: includes entering project details into SAP and a variety of proprietary business systems