Global Atlantic Financial Group Limited
Vice President - Corporate Management and Administration
Member of Chief Administrative Officer’s leadership team, responsible for Corporate Services and Real Estate, Business Continuity Strategy, Corporate Travel and Events, and strategic analytics across CAO’s Marketing, Audit, Technology and HR teams.
- Chief of Staff for executive leadership committees chaired by CEO and COO/CAO; developed standards for materials and agenda to ensure meetings cover real-time updates as well as progress against high-level goals over time
- Manage 200,000 sf real estate portfolio, located across 9 offices in the US and Bermuda; manage $8mm annual budget, plan expansions, consolidation, reductions and subleases, conduct site searches and manage transactions for new space as needed
- Projects to date have included transactions (new leases, amended leases, and subleases) and associated build-outs in Bermuda, Boston, Houston, New York, and Philadelphia
- Created policies for ergonomic accommodations and flexible work, in partnership with HR team
- Developed workplace and architectural standards for all offices
- Develop and manage company-wide Business Continuity Strategy; created and published corporate plan; provided to regulators, clients and vendors
- Developed requirements for migration to online software platform to track and report operational risks as part of Business Impact Analysis; manage ongoing configuration and integration
- Developed company-wide Business Continuity testing program, including tabletop, handover, and home-working testing protocols, documentation and evidencing processes, and testing reporting to senior leadership
- Select vendors and manage relationships for workplace and office service providers, including corporate travel and expense management providers, pantry services, and office supplies
- Manage Admin team of ten across Bermuda, New York and Boston offices, including staffing responsibilities, hiring, and oversight of quartiling, reviews and compensation across the group.