Associate Director of Alumni and Parent Relations
November 2016 — Present
• Develop and implement initiatives that meet strategic broad-based engagement goals and objectives.
• Collaborate with and lead volunteers, colleagues and campus partners to identify and execute initiatives that support strategic affinity, network, or geographic objectives.
• Assist with the development and support of affinity-based groups, programs and initiatives (e.g. Asian Pacific American Alumni Council, Black Alumni Council, Latino Alumni Network, LGBTQ, Parents), including those that are associated with specific anniversaries or institutional moments.
• Leverage social media to foster volunteerism, improve event attendance, and increase participation.
• Maintain a portfolio of assignments for various on-campus events including Homecoming, Family Weekend and Reunion & Commencement Weekend.
• Steward and cultivate relationships with students, alumni and parents.