Kimberly Kay, LLC
Senior Consultant & Owner
May 2010 — Present
• Leadership of all day-to-day management decisions and for implementation of Company's long term and short term plans.
• Ensure expenditures are within budgets and projections and monthly budget-to-actual reports.
• Ensure that the Company is appropriately organized and staffed to enable it to achieve the approved strategy.
• Ensure effective internal controls and management information systems are in place.
• Ensure that the Company has appropriate systems to enables it to conduct activities both lawfully and ethically.
• Ensure that the Company maintains high standard of citizenship and social responsibility wherever it does business.
• Communicate effectively with shareholders, employees, Government authorities, other stakeholders and the public.