Notre Dame Elementary School
Education Technology and Professional Development Coordinator
January 2016 — Present
Education Technology Coordinator
- Catalogue and evaluate education technology and curriculum management needs, services, training, and resources.
- Showcase education and curricular innovations across the school via social media and inbound direct marketing campaigns.
- Establish metrics and create data gathering and reporting mechanism for social media and website engagement efforts.
- Identify, implement, and evaluate operational process improvements within the school, decreasing our expenses by 34%
- Make recommendations to stakeholders regarding cross-organizational and short and long term policies, processes, systems, and enhancements to meet faculty, staff, parent, and student priorities.
- Provide administrative, professional and large picture educational and technical expertise to faculty and staff on matters related to education technology.
- Establish key goals, milestones, success measures, and communication strategies for NDE
- Develop messaging targeting interests of parents and students, email lead generation, print and online advertising, new website, created branding guideline
- Coordinate and administer faculty professional development and training in integrating a wide variety of educationally oriented technology into the teaching and learning environment.
- Provide Information Technology services and training and orientation to faculty and staff
- Provide school level project management, instructional support, and innovative coaching models
School Brand Ambassador
- Implemented marketing and outreach to the local community to build brand awareness, engagement, drive enrollment
- Created and drove outbound marketing to increase applications and attendance at NDE resulting in over 400% of daily website traffic with an open rate of an average of 73% for email campaigns