June 2014 — August 2015
• Managed open source, highly customized website builds and improvements for nonprofit clients
• Served as client's primary point of contact on the development team
• Worked with client and development team to plan and manage budget, scope, and timeline for each project
• Maintained transparency into project status for clients and management team
• Managed client expectations, assessed, communicated, and addressed risk
• Led kickoffs, trainings, discovery, weekly internal and client meetings, and transition to support at project end
• Supported the dev team through every step of each iteration, allocating time, removing blocks, and managing priorities
• Improved and documented our processes for deployments, handling invoices, onboarding clients, support services, and other development team functions
• Ran support services department, prioritized incoming requests, assigned tasks, and managed accounts.
• Coordinated marketing activities, including writing case studies, overseeing launch and improvement of new site, creating monthly newsletter program, updating social media, blog editing, and supporting staff presentations at events.