4 Pines Brewing Company Pty Ltd
Sustainability Lover - Policy & Planning Manager
December 2015 — Present
Here at 4 Pines, we consider the ground we walk on, the air we breathe, the communities we do business in, and we build sustainable relationships along the way. And we really love beer! Making a positive impact was always a part of the 4 Pines footprint, our core values guide our actions. And our personality traits make it easy to be ourselves while we do it!
It’s all about where we are, who we’re with and how much we love our world. It’s about measuring success in the smiles on our faces, the taste of our beer and how well we can treat our planet so that the fun we have today is still on offer when we’re old and grey.
Save The Pines is our commitment to our environment. Check out our report below to see what we’ve been up to.
In order to establish a legacy, 4 Pines acknowledges the need to value people, planet, and profit together through sustainable action and development as a growing and successful Brewing company.
In a company-wide managerial role, Kiera manages the "Save The Pines" program which she developed and implements daily to show that business is a force for good. This role is crucial in developing the skills needed for successful change management in business.
- Creation, Implementation, and Administration of Save the Pines and a Sustainability Management System (SMS). Internally recognized as the Save the Pines Management System (STP);
- Sustainable Supply Chain Engagement, Optimization, and Performance Monitoring;
- Change Management, Empowerment, and Education;
- Green House Gas Accounting and Whole Life Assessment Optimization;
- Waste, Circular Economy, and Natural Resource Management;
- Social Responsibility Optimization, Advocacy, and Strategic Philanthropy;
- Safety, Health, Environmental, and Security Management; and
- Academic level Research, Development, Compliance, and Management according to relevant Legislation.