TAKEDA PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY LIMITED
Regional Head of FP&A
October 2011 — November 2013
• Oversee the monthly reporting cycle for the region.
• Control the business valuation and performance of the region’s operation through standardize analytics and methodologies.
• Manage the monthly and quarterly business planning cycle region.
• Devise strategic vision and roadmap for region finance system and business intelligence.
• Drive the regional finance integration of a major acquired company.
• Consolidated region business performance for CEO.
• Led monthly forecasting exercise.
• Partnered functional heads to develop optimal financials plan.
• Activities included devising consolidation packages and calendar, communicating business target setting framework, analyzing and challenging subsidiary submission, and repackaging for corporate submission and presentation.