September 2009 — Present
• Leads the development and implementation of Capital Cause annual strategic plan.
• Manages robust millennial-funded, membership-based, micro-grant program.
• Engages a network or 5,000 young donors in giving their financial resources and skills.
• Recruits, trains and supervises volunteer staff, providing mentoring support and administering performance reviews.
• Builds consensus and collaborative working relationships with multiple stakeholders to support Capital Cause city-wide service projects, grant-making services and innovative Giving Circles initiative.
• Serves as chief spokesperson and public speaker for Capital Cause at local and national panels, conferences and events.
• Brainstorms and leads development of innovative programs designed to train millennial donors and consultants.
• Reviews annual budget assessing costs, profit and revenue and briefs Board of Directors on organization’s fiscal health.
• Assesses organizational programs and identifies best practices and recommendations for improvement.
• Leads fundraising efforts by building relationships with corporations, foundations and small businesses.
- Created innovative, membership-only donor program, membership increased 25% annually for four years.
- Created dynamic Giving Circles initiative for young professionals, resulting in a 300% increase in grant-giving.
- Selected by Presidential Inaugural Committee and Millennial Week to host inaugural city-wide service projects for millennial volunteers; successfully led both projects and exceeded volunteer and fundraising goals on both projects by 20%.
For More Information: www.capitalcause.org