inVentiv Health Commercial
VP, Strategy & Insights (GSW Advertising)
May 2012 — Present
• Built strategy department at GSW Newtown from the ground up – setting strategic approach and processes, assembling team of planners, and educating account and creative leaders.
• Lead and mentor a team of strategists and provide direction to internal inVentiv partners in such areas as analytics, research, medical, digital and media.
• Represent the voice of customers through insight research, and then develop product positioning and creative briefs to ensure new campaigns are unique, relevant and compelling.
• Partner with clients to develop brand plans – and identify critical success factors, objectives, strategies, channels (pharmacy, payer, sales), and metrics/KPIs.
• Design and implement client workshops in such areas as brand planning, competitive intelligence, customer insights, market shaping, war gaming, positioning and branding.
• Drive new business proposals, owning insight mining, strategy and creative brief.
• Received GSW’s “Speak People” award, which acknowledges just one individual in each of the three regions who embodies GSW’s mission and values.