Lyles & Associates
Financial Coach & Educator
Provide financial analysis to clients offering end-to-end solutions and concepts. Train, develop and license new agents in the concepts and services offered. Develop individuals for success in fast-paced environment. Manage daily goals and activity of a number of agents.
Other responsibilities include...
* Teach clients financial concepts.
* Provide solutions for debt elimination.
* Help clients improve credit scores.
* Review insurance policies for adequate coverage and lowering rates.
* Develop financial legacy planning strategies.
* Review investments to improve strategy and/or returns.
* Develop and implement strategies for college education funding.
* Conduct financial workshops and seminars (schools, businesses, churches, organizations)
* Evaluate degree of financial risk.
* Follow contract, state, federal, securities and insurance laws.
* Gather relevant financial data.
* Identify and communicate financial risks to company.
* Provide benefits solutions to businesses.
* Evaluate possibility of losses due to catastrophe.
* Solicit insurance & Investment products.
* Write business correspondence.