January 2013 — Present
Business integrated solutions
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Business Specialist at Apple
Business integrated solutions
Represented five natural supplement brands under the Reserveage company umbrella across domestic and international channels, with a focus on account management, training, sales, events and marketing. Brands included Reserveage, Re-Body, Fembody, CocoaWell and ResVitale.
Miami Dade/ Broward Area Ambassador
Brand growth and high priority account management
International Account Manager
• Participated in international procedures and tailoring marketing initiatives aimed at driving product sales abroad
• Became an active product educator for Latin American trainings to GNC associates • Effectively worked with distribution, manufacturing and international shipping
• Focused on building up the company’s training division aimed at educating internal and external associates
• Trained the corporate in-house team as well as GNC associates domestically and abroad
• Launched active newsletter campaigns to all regional divisions, garnering the best possible outreach for the brand while promoting brand and product education
• Traveled all over the country to train brand representatives in top markets, resulting in a 20 percent consistent lift with well-trained representatives
Franchise Relations Specialist
• Charged with all franchise relations for US domestic franchisees
• Tailored marketing initiatives in partnership with participating franchisees and
assisted them by developing material aimed at driving overall sales
• Traveled for specialty events, races and community outreach initiatives to help
individual franchise owners grow business and promote brand awareness
• Saw 20 - 30 percent lifts after my regional visits
Consultant Development Specialist
• Helped GNC associates understand how they could grow from being sales associates to raising their status as trusted in-store consultants.
• Began major initiative in Latin America as I executed the initial seminars for this program resulting in up to 850 percent sales growth in certain regions.
Drove results and upheld the Apple, Inc. ethic and values in providing enriching experiences for consumers
Business Sales Support
• Served primarily enterprise customers, managing customer requests and updating customer accounts
• Processed SSO or special orders and bulk sales
• Data Entry proficiency with CRM software
• New Partner lead entry in internal company database
• Follow up with prospective customers
• Role required extensive involvement with business customers
Net Promoter Member
• Ensured satisfaction of Apple internal associates
• The NPP team deals with organizing events and handling employee requests that help
make Apple a positive place to work
Workshop Development Training and Scheduling
• Ensured employees were trained in demonstrating
Store management aimed at driving sales results. Participated and worked within company's highest performing market in sales and volume. In charge of employee acquisition, employee training, loss prevention procedures, a drive for results.
Worked alongside non-profit organizations to coordinate logistics, shipping and purchasing of retail merchandise product. My focus was to ensure employees understood each partner organization and how they related to our products. Our efforts as a company managed to provide food and shelter for countless families- all based on our efforts to drive and increase revenue. All proceeds are delivered to artisans who provide merchandise from third world countries. Other responsibilities included overall management of operating procedures, employee hiring and training, and driving results through sales and exceptional customer service.