Senior Associate/ Marketing
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Senior Associate at KPMG US
Teach undergraduate courses in Communications, Creative Writing, English Composition, and English Literature.
• Prepare and present lectures that meet the course objectives.
• Evaluate individual performance.
• Conduct office hours to assist students having difficulty with the subject matter.
• Grade papers providing instructional feedback regarding content and grammar.
• Collaborate with other faculty to improve course structure and objectives.
Provide presale support for Large Group Sales, National Sales, and Strategic Sales
• Strategic planning to address and provide customized responses to meet clients’ hot buttons.
• Successfully provide project management for multiple concurrent requests for proposals.
• Work with Sales and Account Management to strategically align Kaiser Permanente to obtain and renew accounts.
• Liaison between Sales, Underwriting, and Proposal Development.
• Collaborate with internal and external partners to provide responses for national and strategic groups.
• Adhere to deadlines and instructions for proposal requests.
• Provide Sales team with information for presale follow-up questions.
Manage field and office operations
• Process accounts payables and receivables.
• Write rental ads based on properties’ strengths.
• Prepare monthly accounting reports for property owners.
• Arrange showings of properties to potential tenants.
• Process potential tenants’ applications.
Managed the Employer Group Retiree proposal process – Served as point of contact between Employer Group Retiree Sales and Commercial Sales units throughout WellPoint, Inc.
• Drove proposal development process for large public and private sector entities.
• Provided strategic analysis of customers’ needs and shared results during strategy calls.
• Developed and implemented a proposal process for account executives, benefit analysts, and underwriters.
• Wrote persuasive proposals with marketing spin. Wrote proposal ready responses for the Employer Group Retiree database.
• Supported Sales/Account Management team during finalist presentations and follow-up questions.
• Developed email communication to reach out to subject matter experts.
• Proposal Management and Production Systems (PMAPS) administrator – managed proposal database.
Managed the proposal process for new and renewing public sector business opportunities including proposals for University of California and Orange County.
• Managed the book-of-business requests for proposals of two Senior Vice Presidents of Sales
• Steered the Sales, Proposal, and Underwriting teams to ensure timely submission of high complexity proposals.
• Customized and reviewed questionnaire responses to address clients’ needs and tell the UnitedHealthcare story.
• Developed strong relationships with Sales and Account Management teams.
• Researched and remained current on changes and emerging advances in the health care industry.
• Responsible for final quality of proposal.
Managed high opportunity requests for proposals, ensuring an accurate and timely response to clients.
• Wrote, rewrote, and edited all content of PacifiCare proposal database to reflect the PacifiCare brand.
• Worked with Sales and Account Management to obtain and renew accounts for high revenue generating clients.
• Reviewed and edited other analysts’ proposals for accuracy, grammar, and customization.
• Trained Proposal team on subject matter in area of content expertise.
• Updated and managed complex proposal database sections for content accuracy.
• Developed strong working relationships with subject matter experts.
• Coordinated after-school tutoring program and college preparation program. Supervised Student Workers.
• Prepared budgets for various program and project activities, including grant proposals as needed. Implemented sound financial management practices consistent with generally accepted accounting principals and the University’s accounting system on an on-going basis.
• Taught English. Created English curriculum for after-school program.
• Taught workshops on preparing for college, including writing personal statements, researching colleges, filling out applications, and study skills.
• Tournament planner and director for James Worthy’s Legends of Sports celebrity golf tournament.
• Managed tournament budget.
• Established media contacts and outlets for the tournament, which encompassed media list development.
• Wrote news releases and media advisories.
• Managed official James Worthy Web Site. Wrote and edited copy for the web site to ensure information was up-to-date and accurate.