Executive Assistant to Executive Director, Health Emergency & Aeromedical Services
May 2014 — Present
Provide executive support in a broad range of administrative, secretariat and related support services to senior executive level management including:
• Maintain diary for Executive Director including scheduling meetings and appointments, screening telephone calls, and co-ordinating travel arrangements.
• Review incoming and outgoing correspondence, referring to relevant parties for appropriate action and maintain tracking of replies to ensure adherence to deadlines.
• Coordinate correspondence and briefings, ensuring efficient and appropriate handling of all documents within timeframes and ensure compliance with corporate style and format.
• Organise meetings, workshops, seminars and conferences, including distributing material, setting up equipment, organising catering and liaising with speakers and attendees.
• Provide secretariat support to high level executive and governance committees including collating and distributing agenda, papers, preparing minutes, following up action items, and liaising with internal and external stakeholder organisations to obtain information.
• Assist in the research and compilation of sensitive and confidential briefings, ministerials and management reports including Parliamentary and Director-General matters as required.
• Liaise with NSW Ambulance and NSW Health staff and senior managers through the appropriate use of high level interpersonal skills ensuring cooperative, efficient relationships and procedures are established and maintained.
• Utilise superior computer skills to prepare documents, presentations and reports including the use of the Microsoft Office suite; and the SHEMS (Noggin/OCA), AmbFlight and Air Maestro databases.
• Provide records management and document tracking using TRIM system.
• Undertake procurement activities including ordering goods and services, preparing invoices and payment of accounts, maintaining petty cash float.
• Manage and monitor KPIs relating to aeromedical services.