January 2016 — Present
• Performing the full recruitment process by writing and editing job postings, posting jobs, filtering resume submissions, preparing and scheduling interviews, carrying out interviews, calling references and informing successful and unsuccessful candidates;
• Onboarding new employees by writing offer letters, administering new hire paperwork, ensuring police clearances are completed, preparing new staff announcement, inputting information into HR Software and informing necessary stakeholders.
• Planning several events (ex. Long Service awards, Retirement Lunch) through the year by booking space, menu planning, sending out invites and ensuring event runs smoothly.
• Organizing and executing wellness initiatives and events, such as employee fitness programs, walking challenges, therapy dog events and EAP promotion.
• Member of the Joint Occupational Health & Safety committee, discussing health and safety issues, performing tours and creating company policies and procedures.
• Reading and responding to all e-mails send into the Ridley College Human Resources account, and categorizing submissions accordingly.
• Planning and executing monthly support staff meetings with announcements, guest speakers and snacks.
• Using ADP HR software to input employee data, track talent and licenses, and run variety of reports.
• Helping employees with any human resources issues related to pay/compensation, benefits, onboarding, etc.
• Performing research on new Human Resources/Payroll software.
• Utilizing Microsoft Office suite on daily basis.