Dassault Systemes LLC
3DPLM / Software Development Engineer
July 2012 — Present
My objective over the last year was to support customers in customizing Dassault solutions for their own needs and specific environments. As I have become an expert in the company’s technology, I am now consulting punctually on different ongoing project to bring my expertise and solve blocking issues in order to move forward in the deployment of our solutions
• Ford: Finnish the development of a C# application embedding an in house 3D player and successful deployment of the application amongst the Ford design manufacturing review team.
• Cessna: Take over the development of a C# application embedding an in house 3D player that has been constantly crashing and reducing the crashes by about 80%. The remaining crashes are still under investigation and require R&D’s assistance.
• John Deer and Lumec: Provide expertise in collecting requirements for the development of a 3D application with 3DVIA Studio Pro. Provided proof of concepts and technical help to the sales team to transform the proof of concepts into actual projects. We won the project with John Deer and are still in negotiation with Lumec.
• NETL: Configure our Exalead search engine technology for Enovia in order to help our customer collaborate in better and more efficient way. Mostly search engine customization to match the customer’s needs.
• BAE: Configure our Exalead search engine technology to index over 80 million documents and parts. Help design the user interface and workflow then came back on multiple instances to debug and solve code issues. Successful deployment in October of 2013.
• Pinpoint: Integration of our Exalead search engine technology into the existing application in order to replace the current search feature and unify the tools across the company. This is an ongoing project.