St. Gabriel's Hospice & Palliative Care
Intake Manager/ Director of Marketing
March 2015 — Present
• Maintain companywide daily census to reflect patient base activity, such as admissions, discharges, revocations, hospital visits, respite, and continuous care.
• Receive and process referrals from marketers and confirm financial and clinical approval. Arrange for patient transportation and DME equipment.
• Develop and maintain relationship ships with care facilities to insure the best care for patient.
• Conducts routine program audits of client charts, client satisfaction surveys, and service delivery.
• Maintain active patient list and monitor nurse and aide ratios to insure work load balance.
• Notify physicians of admissions, discharges, orders, certifications, and changes in care.
• Act as liaison between family, nursing staff, and administration.
• Assist with the review and analysis of financial, clinical, and operational performance and provide feedback to management team.
• Works in collaboration with COO and sales team to identify and pursue new opportunities.