The Cheney Place
June 2013 — Present
The Cheney Place, an iconic urban venue, sits on a quiet stretch of 1600 Monroe Avenue. From intimate gatherings for six, to formal black tie affairs for 300, The Cheney Place can meet your needs for an unique experience.
• Reply to inquires and answer all questions of potential clients.
• Schedule appointments and provide personalized tours of the venue to interested clients.
• Act as an onsite liaison between the client and chosen vendors and staff.
• Work directly with client to create a floor plan and set-up tables, chairs and other chosen decorations prior or on the day of an event.
• Write up day-of timeline and coordinate arrival and set-up times with vendors.
• Be present during set up and reception to ensure that all venue regulations are followed and to answer any questions.
• Ensure that the venue space remains neat and take care of any issues that may arise during the event including restroom maintenance.