Pennsylvania State University
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Marketing Director at HarperCollins Publishers. I have 11+ years of experience in media, publishing, publicity and marketing working for high-profile companies and brands including Hearst Magazines, Bauer Publishing, Pantene, Cetaphil and Victoria's Secret.
• Contributed to hair and skin care accounts by writing and editing press materials, compiling competitive research, maintaining expense reports, creating press kits and media lists, conducting mailings, cataloging placements and recording media impressions
• Created and utilized media contacts and achieved localized newspaper placements
• Handled trade/consumer press for several titles, including Seventeen, Popular Mechanics, SmartMoney, Marie Claire, Good Housekeeping, REDBOOK, House Beautiful and their respective Web sites
• Updated content, bios and images on Hearst.com and distributed company-wide, internal releases
• Coordinated press for Life & Style Weekly and www.LifeandStyleMag.com, Woman’s World and First
• Secured segments on E! News, WPIX Morning News and Good Day LA and on Web sites, such as PerezHilton.com, JustJared.com, USAToday.com and RadarOnline.com
• Wrote talking points and coordinated product, fittings and day-of logistics for fashion segments
• Handled consumer/trade PR for several imprints, such as Avon, Harper Paperbacks, and It Books
• Secured press in numerous outlets, including Today Show, Good Morning America, People Magazine, Cosmopolitan, Redbook, New York Post and Page Six, The New Yorker, The New York Times, USA Today, OK! Weekly, NPR Weekend,, Fox’s The Strategy Room, Sirius/XM Radio
Created and oversaw PR campaigns and managed staff for Victoria’s Secret, provided assistance on accounts such as Dr. Wexler and KeSARI; Coordinated press and monitored interviews at Victoria’s Secret in-store events; Handled red carpet press at events, including The Ace Awards, Heidi Klum’s Halloween Party and the Worldwide Orphans Foundation
Hot Property PR is a boutique lifestyle public relations/ consulting agency located in NYC with expertise in publicity, media strategy and personal branding. We provide our clients with access to top-tier trade and consumer media outlets, both nationally and regionally.
Handling marketing for imprint Dey Street Books, specializing in books by celebrities and high-profile authors as well as areas including entertainment, pop culture, music, television and film tie-ins, style, fashion and sports. Implementing both traditional and non-traditional marketing initiatives into print and digital campaigns.