May 2013 — Present
• Proactively drive Rhythm of Business (ROB) activities, communications, operations, budget management and recruiting/headcount tramp across the organization..
• Participate in leadership activities by coordinating schedules, issuing agendas and tracking action items. Assist in prioritizing and balancing business workflow by successfully understanding dependencies and relationships.
• Manage accounts for vendors and partners by liaising with Project Managers, Finance and Procurement to submit contracts, oversee headcount and allocate resources to ensure a consistent experience.
• Set-up and oversee administrative procedures across the department including coordinating HR processes, communicating policy changes, tracking expenses, on-boarding employees and facilitating space plans.
• Create and manage communication tools by providing systems administration for shared calendar accounts, SharePoint sites, social media pages, aliases and newsletter distribution to build and maintain relationships, increase collaboration and create awareness around project updates.
• Foster mentoring relationships, partner with counterpart administrative staff and leverage internal resources to research policies and evangelize best practices in order to optimize value and drive for results.