October 2017 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
I am a communications and journalism student at the University of Wisconsin - Stout. At the university, I am on the executive board for our digital marketing organization on campus as the film director. I am also a writer for our on campus newspaper, the Stoutonia. I am an ambitious student seeking a summer internship in the...
- Supervise and direct the creation of new videos on industry topics. The purpose of these videos is to provide students with updates on industry trends, offer resources to students interested in digital marketing, and to assist the Innovative Digital Marketing Association at UW-Stout with achieving brand recognition and awareness for recruitment
- Manage the creation of videos to promote the organization
- Assist others on the executive board with the creation and posting of all social media and public relations initiatives
- Review and track the analytics on published videos to identify areas for improvement
- Coordinate interviews with relevant people and industry professionals for videos
I currently write for the campus section of the University of Wisconsin-Stout newspaper, the Stoutonia.
Respond to both positive and negative reviews on various reviewing websites.
I create original content on YouTube on various topics. Topics include vlogs, comedy, paranormal, true crime, and larger music video productions.