Panhandle Public Health District
Community Health Planner/Performance Management Coordinator
January 2016 — Present
In my role as Community Health Planner, I am responsible for the following:
- Oversee community health needs assessment of PPHD service area (Sioux, Banner, Kimball, Dawes, Box Butte, Morrill, Cheyenne, Sheridan, Garden, Deuel, and Grant Counties) using Mobilizing for Action through Planning and Partnerships (MAPP).
- Monitor progress on performance measures for the community health improvement plan by completing Annual Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP) Report.
- Facilitate the MAPP Steering Committee, including leading meetings and working with public health system partners including hospital partners on their improvement plans and reporting progress.
In my role as Performance Management Coordinator, I am responsible for the following:
- Develop "line of sight" performance measures at various levels of the LHD.
- Monitor data to identify potential areas for data-driven quality improvement using Results-Based Accountability/Clear Impact cloud-based performance management software.
- Present data driven opportunities for quality improvement to the Leadership Team and Quality Improvement (QI) Team.
- Work with various staff on program evaluation, data analysis, and database creation (utilizing Microsoft Access).
I also participate in the department's Leadership Team and QI Team.