Optimization and Analytics Manager
The Walt Disney Company
I am an experienced hospitality display and referral manager, passionate about data driven results and creative message delivery. I'm looking to expand my LA professional and personal network.
“Every day, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others." - Dalai Lama XIV
Design, performance optimization, data analysis, digital marketing advancements, yoga, and hiking.
My dream job would involve driving marketing performance for a brand I believe in. Continuing to build a rich and robust landscape of connected marketing initiatives that personalize a consumer journey leading to a purchase or experience they truly enjoy is my biggest goal.
Manager, Digital Acquisition
August 2015 — Present
Manage agency and partner relationships to drive display campaign success
Manage direct referral partnerships
Test and implement new tools for driving revenue and bookings
Choice Hotels International
Digital Performance Analyst
November 2014 — August 2015
Consulted with property stakeholders on online reputation, social media, search engine optimization, and content optimization
Pursued program improvements through project proposals and initiatives
Delivered regular digital dashboard reporting and metrics to over 300 portfolio properties
eBay Enterprise Marketing Solutions
August 2013 — Present
Account Manager, eBay Enterprise Marketing Solutions, Tempe, AZ Aug. 2013 – Present
• Optimizes and manages book of accounts with Internet display advertising branch of eBay, Inc.
• Drafts campaign briefs, development plans, and updates on behalf of national clients and agencies.
• Incorporates system and platform operation knowledge with client background to ensure campaign success.
• Works closely with account directors, sales teams across the organization and upper management to upsell and enrich accounts.
• Created and consulted on media plans, consumer profiles based on Nielsen data, and sales enablement materials with commercial strategy and strategy and analytics teams.
• Recent recipient of two Spot Awards, continuing participant in University Programs Initiative, eBay Women in Technology member, and team member for various positive NPS accounts.
May 2012 — August 2012
• Conducted brand analysis and wrote process handbook to enable communication department functions.
• Presented proposals to upper management, prepared daily reports, edited releases, and executed events.
Barrett Honors College
National Scholar Recruitment Assistant
December 2010 — December 2011
W. P. Carey School of Business, Barrett Honors College, Arizona State University
Bachelor of Science, Marketing, Minors in Communication and Film & Media Studies, International Business Certificate