Jack Henry & Associates
Technical Support Representative
October 2012 — Present
• Manage Visa and MasterCard transaction dispute process from creation to completion as their sole representative for over 70 financial institutions across the United States.
• Develop and maintain working relationships with customers.
• Answering phones and assisting companywide customers with ordering and expediting cards, cardholder account issues, and providing walk-through training as needed.
• Assist financial institutions with the creation of cardholder accounts.
• Update and maintain account balance and cardholder database for financial institutions.
• Work with financial institutions to resolve technical and/or legal issues with individual claims.
• Research and evaluate the validity of cases for submission to Visa or MasterCard
• Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
• Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
• Solicit sales of new or additional services or products.