Events Sales Manager
San Francisco, CA
Bay Area Native, living in The City! Working in the events in dustry, making sure to always find time to enjoy food & drinks from around the Bay!
Besides being obsessed with football & sports overall, I love staying involved with Alpha Phi and University of Oregon in the Bay Area. I enjoy quick getaway trips, concerts, & exploring San Francisco. I love food so much, I started an Instagram to document my experiences.
Assistant Sales Manager
May 2016 — July 2017
• Selling and planning private events, arranging all client & vendor site visits and communicating internally to ensure client satisfaction and event success.
• Maintaining invoices and settlements, as well as an internal corporate event booking platform.
• Following up with clients and attending industry events & conferences to manage relationships and generate business.
Events Sales Manager
July 2017 — Present
Securing corporate, entertainment, leisure, and conference groups; conducting site visits and sales calls; participating in trade shows, conventions, and promotional events; and assisting in the implementation of promotional events and efforts at the Bently Reserve, a premier event venue located in the Financial District.
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." - Audrey Hepburn
San Francisco 49ers
Special Events, Sales & Service Coordinator
May 2014 — May 2016
• Worked under the Senior Manager of Special Events on estimates, contracts, turnovers, and tracking of all private special events for Levi’s® Stadium and Bourbon Steak & Pub.
• Responsible for keeping accurate tracking platforms and documents.
• Assisted the department with large scale events, client meetings, gifts, conferences and external events.
• Conducted site visits and communicated with clients and internal departments to execute private events at Levi’s® Stadium.
• Responded to incoming inquiries and maintained records of inquiries through CRM.
I was featured in the first "One of Us" section within Alpha Phi Quarterly.
Legends Sales & Marketing
Levi’s® Stadium Sales Intern
March 2014 — May 2014
• Coordinated the Preview Center appointment calendar with Sales Consultants and greeted Preview Center visitors in a manner that represented the San Francisco 49ers, Legends Premium Sales and the Santa Clara Stadium Authority.
• Worked in cooperation with the Senior Manager of Special Event Sales on private catered evens at Levi’s® Stadium; assisted the Special Event Sales
University of San Francisco
Master of Arts, Sport Management
I started the USF Sport Management in January 2013. The lessons learned from sports/ events professionals, along with advice of peers and professors, made my time at USF very beneficial to me as young professional!
University of Oregon
Bachelor of Arts, Communications
My 4 years at Oregon were amazing, I made lifelong friends, learned where I wanted to focus my professional pursuits, and spent every home game Saturday in Autzen Stadium. I focused my academic energy towards the School of Journalism and Communication, along with a minor in Business.