August 2004 — Present
• Direct on-site team of 15 employees who I have mentored for the past seven years.
• Implemented employee recognition and rewards program to achieve marketing goals and inspire and motivate the team.
• Forge and sustain relationships with key decision makers within the industry to maximize community referrals related to occupancy and retention goals.
• Coordinate hiring, training and professional development of property management sales, maintenance and administrative staff.
• Develop reports, administer budgets, allocate resources and ensure operational compliance with industry and corporate standards.
• Guide property improvement projects, partnering with contractors, building owners and key personnel to ensure on-time deliverables.