April 2014 — Present
In this role, Kelly Ernest is responsible for developing a marketing vision and being a strategic and creative member in the Firm. She will develop the overall marketing, communication and branding strategy for the firm.
- Coordinating and developing relationships with industry influencers, while developing relationships with the press.
- Managing strategic alliances with key associations, industry analysts, influencers, media, and key organizations.
- Building trusted relationships within the firm and outside of the firm
- Developing budget in accordance with the Business Development Team and current firm initiatives.
- Developing and managing key internal communications including employee newsletter, firm newsletter, and firm-wide presentations.
- Analyzing market trends for opportunities.
- Driving and developing brand strategy that fuels revenue growth.
- Developing training materials/manuals for the business development department.
- Coordinating promotional items for the firm.
- Managing the firm’s social media presence.
- Corporate Association and Sponsor Management.
- Managing the firm’s website’s CMS, and monitor the website’s placement in relevant search engines and online directories.
- Maintaining a firm-wide event calendar of industry and non-industry events to maintain a high level of visibility for key members of the firm.
- Seeking out new outlets/platforms for branding and name recognition.
- Managing existing firm relationships with key outsourced vendors in various marketing channels.
- Creating and managing the firm’s advertising campaigns digitally and in print.
- Gathering and developing metrics to ensure the ongoing success of individual and global advertising campaigns on all advertising/marketing channels.