Bridgewater State University
August 2012 — August 2014
• Planned campus events and provides customer service for meetings and conferences sponsored by student, academic, administrative, and external groups, and major University events.
• Acted as a consultant to event sponsors who need assistance selecting effective spaces and conceptualizing successful events with all the needed equipment and services.
• Relayed event information to the appropriate service provider including room setup; audio-visual, information technology, and other technical support; equipment movement or rental; catering; security services; parking; and custodial services.
• Consulted with sponsors and student groups in order to determine logistic aspects of events such as such as room and furniture set ups, catering, signage, technology, event security, and any type of maintenance detail.
• Provided event coverage and assisted with troubleshooting and contacting the necessary service provider in order to fix any issue.
• Managed events in Event Management System database (EMS) while being extremely specific and attaching every document and email I had sent that was relative to the event.