Community Relations and Merchandise Manager
January 2016 — Present
- Oversee all aspects of the AquaSox community relations department with a focus on increasing community involvement through developing and implementing new and innovative programs.
- Plan and implement the AquaSox Hit-A-Home-Run in Reading Program. Oversee the team’s Kid Club and Silver Sluggers programs.
-Coordinate the AquaSox Youth Baseball Camps.
-Schedule National Anthem for all 38 home games.
- Facilitate all donation requests tied to the ball club. Schedule all mascot and player appearances. - Direct planning of community events including jersey auctions, hat auctions, Mystery Ball Raffle and Root Beer Float Day
- Active member of the Group Sales staff with an emphasis on selling group tickets in conjunction with community efforts.
- Responsible for overseeing all merchandise duties from buying, sales, to operations, to inventory management, to loss prevention of the AquaSox Team Store.
- Monitor product sales, inventory turns, markdowns and all other costs to maximize sales and profitability of the team.
- Effectively staff the store in season and schedule and direct the workload of the retail staff.