SOUTH EAST COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL (CDC)
Project Officer (Community Projects)
October 2015 — Present
1. Formulate, implement and review plans for the development of population health initiatives and to build and strengthen the social infrastructure of micro-communities:
a. To facilitate and strengthen communication channels amongst Voluntary Welfare Organizations (VWOs) and community partners.
b. To provide assistance to the more vulnerable strata of the society so that they can receive seamless and comprehensive help.
2. Coordinate, conceptualize, plan and implement joint projects/outreach activities (networking etc.) with VWOs, Schools, Government Bodies, Non-Government Organizations (NGOs), Medical Institutions etc. to achieve the portfolio's goals.
3. Provide administrative/logical support for effective implementation of population health initiatives.
4. Preparation of reports, which includes evaluation reports, proposals, programme survey and logging of success stories.
5. Provide secretariat support (organize meetings, prepare notes of meetings etc.) to the South East District Council and project joint partners to facilitate effective communication and sharing of views and resources among committee members and the CDC.
6. Provide and maintain accuracy of data for press releases for CDC projects/functions to be covered by the media.
7. Manage all aspects of database including regular updating and filing for seamless reporting.
8. Collate progress and other reports to People's Association (PA) Headquarters where necessary.
9. Provide accurate records of the council meetings, standing committee meetings and district meetings in minutes.
10. Identify communal gaps through monthly community meetings.
11. Manage budget, relevant procurement processes and related administrative and approval matters.