Nationwide Advantage Mortgage
Senior Customer Service Representative
October 2007 — Present
• Responsible for daily business writing for all department received and outbound correspondence.
• Daily emails writing to customers and affiliates.
• Personal responsibility for legal compliance in responding to summons and subpoenas.
• Responsible for handling large sums involved in modifying loans for recasting.
• Maintain daily response and updates to the credit bureaus.
• Training and delegating responsibilities as warranted.
• Ability to engage in and resolve escalated calls.
• Supervises basic daily activities within the customer service team.
• Manages the department supplies and ordering needs.
• Strong adherence to service levels.
• Ability to take multiple calls with knowledge and customer satisfaction focus.
• Strength in multi tasking for various side jobs and training.
• Encourage engagement amongst cohorts and schedule various activities.
• Improve process streamlining and daily procedures.
• Efficient of daily maintenance of documents and records for the department.