Simcona Electronics Corporation
January 2017 — Present
Manages all aspects of assigned commodities; prepares and execute Purchase Orders in a timely and efficient manner on a day to day basis.
• Places orders (including air-rush orders) with suppliers for lines assigned.
• Follows up on purchase orders placed within 24 hours and releases within 48 hours.
• Obtains supplier promise dates and verifies PO acknowledgements from suppliers (enters into
• Obtains proof of deliveries from suppliers.
• Manages invoices provided by accounting daily.
• Sends open order report to top suppliers on a weekly basis and populates changes if received
by the suppliers.
• Reviews CSE file daily and provide resolution to issues and provide RMA’s when requested.
• Implements computer changes to purchase orders regarding quantity increases and
decreases, item additions and deletions, routing changes, ship to addresses and price
• Completes stock rotations (if available) for assigned lines.
• Completes credits, debits, back-outs and re-bills.
Obtains requirements by verifying, preparing, and forwarding purchase orders; verifies receipt of items; authorizes payment and engages in the day-to-day operations of the Purchasing Department.
Interfaces between the manufacturers and Simcona Electronics Corp.
Analyzes and maintains adequate stock to satisfy current and future customer requirements. Effectively liaisons with all departments.