University of Arizona
Applications Systems Analyst/Developer, Senior
September 2009 — August 2011
* Design, develop and maintain software code using HTML 2.0-5.0/ColdFusion/SQL or PHP/MySQL.
* Creation of Dashboard views from Excel mockups.
* Custom querying of data in MSSQL and MySQL databases
* Consulted with clients to develop measurable goals and specifications for custom websites using the Drupal 6 content management framework.
* Selected and configured contributed Drupal modules using PHP.
* Created Drupal custom content types and views.
* Customizing Drupal templates to modify colors, layout, and images
* Maintenance of HTML 2.0-5.0/ColdFusion/SQL, MS-Access or classic ASP applications with SQL backend applications.
* Ensure compliance with W3C, security/service protocols and standards.
* Migration planning and implementation of BI data to newer systems i.e. from MS-Access to Drupal.
* Experience with both Waterfall and Agile SDLC processes
* Conducts test cases to ensure goals have been met for programming requests and applications.
* Research, evaluate and recommend emerging methods, languages and technologies.