December 2005 — March 2013
• Managed the receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
• Designed electronic file systems and maintained electronic and paper files.
• Maintained the front desk and reception area in a neat and organized fashion.
• Served as central point of contact for all outside vendors needing to gain access to the building.
• Planned meetings and prepared conference rooms.
• Maintained an up-to-date department organizational chart.
• Dispersed incoming mail to correct recipients throughout the office.
• Supplied key cards and building access to employees and visitors.
• Made copies, sent faxes and handled all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
• Facilitated working relationships with co-tenants and building management.
• Created PowerPoint presentations used for business development.
• Organized files, developed spreadsheets, faxed reports and scanned documents.
• Maintained and reserved the executive conference room calendar.
• Managed daily office operations and maintenance of equipment.
• Created and maintained spreadsheets using advanced Excel functions and calculations to develop reports and lists.