Conflicts Analyst Assistant
September 2014 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
•Received funding from Boston University to conduct investigative research on Indonesian Muslim elites
•Through data-driven, statistical analysis, compared Indonesian Muslim Elites’ views on tolerance to Muslims in developing countries, Muslims in other Muslim-majority countries, and elite to general public
Political Science Major, received a Master's and Bachelor's degree in the BA/MA program.
•Trained members in conference strategy and research methods
•Coordinated a redesign of the BU Model United Nations Team
•Helped promote and sustain a Top National Ranking
• Assembled marketing and informational materials
• Coordinated Presidential correspondence filing system
• Assisted visitors to the President
•Analyzed public diplomacy trends and wrote synopses for ASP Flashpoint Blog
•Compiled data and historical cases for ASP Senior Fellow
•Completed an Educational Exchange Fact Sheet with ASP Senior Fellow
Studying Arabic, Hebrew and Peace and Conflict studies at University of Haifa.
· Oversaw editing of all submissions
· Coordinated with the blog editor to launch the IRR Online
· Established an online presence for the IRR using social media and Wordpress
•Launched new marketing campaign and conference branding
•Managed contacts and communication with attendees
•Create invoices, collaborate with Financial Officer to establish payment system
· Managed club website, including weekly posts and blogs
· Maintained all social media accounts, including Facebook page and Twitter
· Collaborated with the Student's Activities Office in event planning and publication of marketing campaigns
Managed advisor relations of the 1200 high school delegate conference, handled invoices and communication with 90 attending schools, directed logistical staffers. Worked with other secretariat members over a year to prepare for this conference, meeting weekly and working almost daily to ensure a smooth, profitable conference.
Developed excellent customer service, trained staff, organized inventory and merchandise. Also responsible for opening and closing the store, which involved opening and closing the cash registers and daily sales reports.