Graduate Assistant in the Office of Arts & Campus Events
August 2015 — Present
• Serve as an advisor to the Vanderbilt Programming Board (VPB) in the planning and implementation of programs and leadership development while also serving as primary advisor to the Homecoming Committee, the VenUe Committee, Music Group, transfer orientation and VPB Executive Board.
• As Homecoming Committee advisor, plan, implement, and run the week long event.
• As VenUe advisor, plan and implement late night alternative alcohol free events such as Live on the Commons, Mega Stress Fest, and Casino Night.
• As Music Group advisor, plan, coordinate, and work Commodore Quake and Rites of Spring.
• As Transfer Orientation advisor, plan and work all transfer events and counsel Transfer Orientation leaders in their roles and provide support.