The Vagabond Society
January 2014 — Present
The Vagabond Society is a website dedicated to travel and adventure. My friend and I started this website to document our travels and to inspire to others to lead an adventurous lifestyle. We spearheaded this project by researching and self-teaching how to develop a website and which platform would best suite our goals.
Since launching the website we have:
- received over 2,300 views and 512 unique viewers within the first month
- created and planned all aspects of the launch party for 50 guests including décor, food and drinks, activities and sponsorship
- cold called sponsors, received two separate sponsors with a value of $100.
- gained sponsorship from Jolyn Swimwear
- received over 35,000 views on one post, Isla Vista.