May 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Writer for DLC, http://drunkenladycakes.wordpress.com/
A little bit of this, a little bit of that. Other links to works upon request.
• Directly lead and supervise all non-pharmacy employees including the planning, assigning and prioritizing of work in absence of store manager.
• Review all weekly and monthly reports and documents pertaining to store sales, customer service, staff training progression, vendor and truck deliveries, shrinkage and register transactions.
• Maintain knowledge and understanding of state and federal employment laws in conjunction with the US Department of Labor such as: employment discrimination. Anti-harassment, safety, wage-hour and immigration laws to fulfill management duties in a fair and lawful manner.
• Execute plan-o-grams, merchandising, inventory plans, stocking, organization of deliveries, accurate pricing and make recommendations for improvement.
• Maintain knowledge of company and industry sales and marketing trends.
• Recruit and interview perspective store staff.
• Develop short and long term staffing strategies based on assessment of store staffing needs, labor budget and labor costs.
• Handled cash, payouts, credit/debit slips and checks.
• Calculated inventory and maintained a record of sales, ordered and bought supplies.
• Trained new staff in methods and procedures.
• Scheduled employees to the level of customer demand.
• Set prices and hours for the establishment.
• Special events planning, organizing and advertising various events such as live music.
• Created signature martini menu for restaurant which is still maintained.
• Constantly strived to improve the standards of hygiene and service throughout the bar.