Senior Academic Associate-Program Manager, Prior Learning Assessment
February 2008 — Present
Worked with the Prior Learning Assessment team and other departments to gather requirements for development of operations improvement process to lead the project in development of the solution.
• Gathered, documented and communicated business requirements to business and technical resources.
• Led project team to develop solution to meet the needs of project stakeholders and end users.
Development and administrate training of cross-functional groups supporting prior learning assessment operations
Manage certification and corporate training mapping
• Led project to develop a new PLA offering with SkillSoft training vendor resulting in acquisition of a new corporate alliance and creation of a new form of prior learning assessment.
• Led project and was a key contributor in the designe of an enhanced operational process for our PLA processing, tracking, and reporting.
• Presented at the CAEL International Conference in 2009, 2010, 2011and 2012 on Prior Learning Assessment industry best practices and innovative processes developed at Capella University.