Fresno Heart and Surgical Hospital
Provider Relations Representative & Social Media Coordinator
March 2012 — August 2013
Provider Relations Representative: March 2012 – August 2013
- Active marketer of service lines provided by the departments of Imaging and Non-Invasive Cardiology and Bariatrics, and hospital as a whole, to primary care physicians’ practices and their staff while regularly communicating with them as changes occur.
- Creation and regular development of contact database, territory and routing plan as well as sales and marketing objectives, and status reports of marketing strategies as requested.
- Establishment and maintenance of relationships with physicians, their coordinators and key strategic partners while routinely visiting offices for follow-up communication in order to solicit feedback back to management.
- Assists with the development, implementation, production and distribution of any collateral and marketing materials while working with vendors for placement of advertising and campaigns.
Hospital Liaison: October 2012 – Present
- Primary independent marketing contact for affiliated physicians of FHSH in order to improve communication, clarification and understanding of the needs of their practices and use of facility.
- Represents FHSH & Fresno Bariatrics by coordinating and scheduling physician lunches, dinners, meetings, staff or community events, and other educational programs for FHSH physicians to interact with the public or other prospective affiliated physicians and hospital staff.
- Effective preparation of presentations and proposals using marketing resource materials such as brochures, data, slides and reports.
Social Media Coordinator: October 2012 – Present
- Regular management and coordination of all social media platforms through content creation, metrics, and transparent dialogue in order to successfully elevate awareness of the hospital’s community presence both externally and internally.