Director of Business Development
October 2010 — Present
• Develop a comprehensive and aligned business development plan.
• Implement business development plan with assistance of key team members.
• Establish, develop, and maintain relationships with channel partner/affiliates.
• Work with Sales & Executive Management to improve customer acquisition and retention.
• Provide Product Management with market requirements and opportunities.
• Work with CEO to understand and deliver on internal business requirements.
• Develop, manage, motivate, and retain staff.
• Help produce effective marketing communications and campaigns.
• Analyze suppliers and manage relations to negotiate favorable contracts.
• Support the Sales organization by providing a consultative sales methodology.
• Work with the CEO to facilitate business planning & reporting.
• Develop a strategic decision-making & governance process.
• Research vendors, assist with vendor selections and project implementations.
• Facilitate Change Management initiatives to ensure the organization is equipped with adequate infrastructure & processes to support growth.
• Make decisions for the organization by assessing ROI, risk, and cost/benefit.
• Oversee and facilitate Marketing strategies and Social Media campaigns.