Inside Sales Executive
January 2015 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
- Experienced photojournalist specializing in portraits, weddings and event coverage
- Graduate of the University of Texas School of Journalism
- Former clients include Google, Ann Taylor Loft, Austin Technology Council and Lululemon
- Published on CNN.com and the Austin-American Statesman
ActiveProspect is a marketing automation middleware platform that instantly qualifies internet leads. Our solution resides between your web forms and lead follow-up applications, such as CRM systems.
We help internet marketers automate their unique processes for acquiring qualified sales leads, and for building accurate email subscriber lists. Unlike standalone data enhancement services, ActiveProspect enables users to combine multiple services in a single integration and create complex rules-based lead flows.
We work with many brands in a variety of industries including Dell, ADT, and Meredith Publishing. I currently target consumer brands.
Q3 2013: 216% quota attainment for September
Q2 2013: First sales rep in my division to attain quarterly quota, reaching 142% attainment in April and 117% quota attainment overall
Q1 2013: Ranked #1 for highest opportunity-to-close ratio at 66%, maintaining 98.5% client retention rate since start date
May 2013: Completed Vorsight Tactical Sales Training perfecting early sales-cycle techniques
- 114% average on monthly quota in cold-calling environment; averaged 60 calls/day (212% quota Sept. 2011)
- Prospected and nurtured pipeline of 150 SMBs across 14 city territories from initial cold contact to close
- Personally drove 71.7% of all Offers word-of-mouth sales revenue via social media channels: Facebook, forums and Twitter (over 200% more than 500 other Googlers combined)
- Hand-picked for pilot team to research and develop monetization strategy for emerging product (Q2 2012)
- Maintained B2B client relationships across 350 accounts
- Responsible for accounts receivable, including monthly invoicing and dunning
- Utilized LinkedIn, Google search to identify DMs for business development team pipeline
This role demanded and developed my extensive experience with local advertising, especially in the daily deals space.
- Identified and developed advertising goals for 38 SMBs
- Published search-optimized ad copy highlighting local attractions
- Wrote and copyedited press releases, staff biographies, case studies, and research memos
- Strategized and implemented a keyword-based archival system cataloguing past media hits
- Managed 5-week University of Texas study abroad program across three cities in China
- Published 96 student pieces on weekly deadline, completing 3 rounds of edits per article
- Cultural liaison and interpreter to program director
- Drafted '09 winning entries for “Austin’s Best Places to Work” and “Entrepreneur of the Year”
- Updated 1,750 “Best Practices” training decks for client services team
- Helped produce 45 press releases and case studies focused on word-of-mouth marketing
- Published bi-weekly column discussing topics within Asian American identity
- Completed first- and final-round proofreads across four editions of daily print and Web copy
- Drafted headlines, captions and subheds utilizing AP Style
- Daily supervised a staff of 15 through reporting and editing cycle, from leads to final print
- Completed photo stories on demand to complement news, editorial, and sports 3x/week
- Proofed all copy for accuracy, clarity, grammar and AP style
- Created "Day in the Life" student photo stories featured on UT Admissions site
- Updated software and resolved user-end issues to facilitate student learning experience
Created customized curricula and weekly lesson plans for students aged 3-15.