Linguistic Program Manager (Spanish)
August 2013 — Present
• Key Accomplishments: Developed quality assurance service offering and process for telephonic interpretation services; launched cleared linguist placement program to serve government translation needs; Streamlined project tracking system via online tracking system resulting in increased efficiencies and communication; improved program linguistic quality to achieve yearly average of 98% language quality based on language SLA
• Directs multiple linguistic programs and maintains quality standards. Manage programs with strict security requirements due to federal, financial, or other sensitive material need.
• Provide Program Management and linguistic duties for contract with a major U.S. financial institution
• Management and oversight of program quality, efficiency of processes, client support and development, and profitability.
• Responsible for monthly reporting, quarterly business meetings, and any special requests by client
• Manage projects, including scope analysis, resource management, quoting, invoicing, issuing PO’s, revenue recognition, forecasting, etc.
• Monitor, enforce and update TPIM requirements
• Manage a team of Spanish translators, including 7 direct reports.
• Develop and implement process improvements, including technology-driven solutions.
• Revise, improve, update and enforce implementation of translation procedures.
• Train supporting linguists regarding account specifics and Computer Assisted Translation Tools.