Bank One Limited, International Banking department
October 2011 — Present
RESPONSIBLE OF THE FOREIGN INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR BUSINESS
In charge of all operational and administrative aspects of the business ( monitoring, CDD checks, advise on client's eligibility to access the Indian market...)
MANAGING PORTFOLIO OF NON RESIDENT INDIVIDUALS
- Selling of banking products to clients which might include either Credit Cards, Mortgage, Loans, Fixed deposit placements or all of these.
- Maintains relationships with existing clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Follow the various internal guidelines and procedures of the bank
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Resolve customer queries/issues
- Prepare periodic status reports, including daily activity report and calls/follow-ups made
- Reading financial briefings and assessing, analysing and interpreting financial information;
- Undertaking risk assessment analysis;
- Keeping company credit exposures within set risk bearing limits;
- keeping knowledge of key issues up-to-date (for example legal, market risk and compliance issues);