Robert W. Baird & Co.
Client Relationship Assistant (CRA)
March 2013 — Present
• Plan and executed all major events for our San Francisco office, including quarterly non-profit events, client meetings and events, our Annual SF Giants event, all associate gatherings and corporate meetings.
• Manage our Conference Room schedule for client meetings, Research lunches and roadshows.
• Coordinate travel for all new associates, and our Branch Manager. Compile expenses for all business units through Concur (Private Wealth Management, Fixed Income, Investment Banking)
• Work closely with the IT, Marketing and Institutional Sales team on all on branch events.
• Manage the onboarding of new hires, including registration, HR, IT needs and office set up.
• Support the PWM teams, including backing up all of the other CRAs and helping process any client paperwork and requests.
• Update and maintain all compliance files for PWM San Francisco Branch
• Serve as Communication and Technology Liaison. Maintain all office equipment, and update all employees on technology and software upgrades.
• Manage all vendor relationships for the branch
• Main point of contact for building management and facility, as well as the lead Safety officer