NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Ad Sales Associate
May 2017 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Kasaye Wilson is a new grad from The University of Georgia with a B.A. in Advertising with a passion for entertainment and sports. Furthermore, Kasaye owns a brand influencer network, Bisou, that is offering the opportunity to learn how to bypass the ‘average college experience’ by providing ways to live fabulously –...
As a Discovery Communications 2016 Advertising Summer intern, I assisted and developed account strategy for Account Executives and Sales Planners on Discovery’s US networks including: Discovery Channel, TLC, ID, and OWN.
• Developed a comprehensive advertising and marketing campaign for Estee Lauder using various Discovery platforms. Included experiential brand awareness at millennial focused tentpole events and a comprehensive social networking strategy. Presented to senior management and obtained buy-in.
• Built, revised and maintained key account composites for Account Executives.
• Conducted weekly competitive network analysis and industry updates.
• Compiled advertiser history and pricing direction for Account Executives.
• Assisted with client planning, brand allocations, reconciling discrepancies, and maintaining client profiles.
Bisou, LLC. is a site that bridges the gap between traditional online retail and social interests with insightful, resourceful content. The network additionally serves as a platform for brand exposure.
• Conducted research, developed concept and organized a team to make our vision a reality.
• Led a team of web designers, photographers, attorney, models and writers to create the content and maintain the site.
• Leading marketing efforts to establish our brand and expand our user base. Including talks at various university organizations and cross promotion with complementary sites and social networks.
• Researching and establishing partnerships with complementary commercial organizations on and off campus.
• Established marketing, advertising and branding campaigns with a variety of social media platforms.
Moxie moves clients forward by marrying the arts and humanities with business goals and consumer insight. They define the challenge and create a comprehensive plan, from marketing strategy to digital enablement, that unlocks demand potential.
The T. Howard Foundation (THF) has partnered with media companies and colleges and universities nationwide to increase diversity in the media and entertainment industry via a comprehensive internship and career development program.